Andrew Fleetwood advises on corporate, commercial real estate, finance and construction matters, including project and property finance and private equity. His grasp of a wide range of practice areas gives him unique insight and perspective. His clients benefit from the creativity and innovation this brings and his clear, pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
Andrew's recent experience includes advising on:
- establishing a portfolio of project rights of over 300MW of battery storage
- selling a tech start-up to Toyota
- selling development land for large scale phased housing development
- acquiring a major electrical contracting business out of administration
- expanding a major brewer’s pub network.
Andrew is a qualified solicitor in Scotland and England & Wales.
Articles & Posts by Andrew Fleetwood
March 31, 2021
National Security and Infrastructure Bill puts foreign investment under Government scrutiny