So far at Gilson Gray’s Dundee Lettings Team feedback is ‘virtually’ positive with all empty properties now “Let Agreed”! This is down primarily to the introduction of virtual viewings on all our properties.
Landlords and agents alike now need to be more innovative in the way the Lettings market is handled and approached and new ways of operating are being uncovered in all areas.
Sometimes with a distinct change in circumstances, comes a challenge to conventional thinking. This is exactly what is needed at this moment in time.
- Virtual Viewings, in the first instance, will remain the best practice for the foreseeable future as we eagerly await new government guidelines.
- Professionally presented virtual tours gain up to 87% more views which in turn leads to quicker letting times and less properties sitting vacant for long periods of time.
- Over 2 thirds of tenants are keen for virtual tours especially now with the continuing & after effects of COVID 19,
- Even given the additional expense (which is minimal), we believe this investment will pay off over time as it can be used to enormous benefit even when restrictions are eased.
- Our experience over the pandemic period has all been positive with socially distanced move ins and move outs, including all paperwork and “at a distance” negotiations.
When life picks up where it left off, in the post lockdown world, our quality 360 virtual tours will remain and could be just the solution to a more innovative way of thinking. Get in touch to find out more about what we can offer for your property.
The information and opinions contained in this blog are for information only. They are not intended to constitute advice and should not be relied upon or considered as a replacement for advice. Before acting on any of the information contained in this blog, please seek specific advice from Gilson Gray.