Our Oil & Gas partner, Calum Crighton is really looking forward to attending Decom North Sea’s Decom Live 2021 event this week.
He can’t wait to connect in person with decommissioning companies for the first time in what feels like too long. It will be great to hear about the innovations that are coming our way in the North Sea and beyond.
If you need support in relation to your decommissioning operations, please get in touch with Calum, by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0131 285 7841 / 07825 884961.
Calum comments: “We have across the board legal decommissioning expertise for operators and supply chain companies. Whether it’s negotiating and/or managing a Decommissioning Security Agreement, drafting a subsea decommissioning contract, or general advice on section 29 notices and decommissioning programmes, we’ve got you covered.”
You may also be interested in…
Please read over some of Calum’s previous blogs on decommissioning:
- The Future of Decommissioning in the North Sea
- Decommissioning the North Sea – who is liable in 50 years?
- Decommissioning offshore infrastructure in the North Sea – Regulatory Framework – the Basics
- Offshore decommissioning in the North Sea – new entrants versus the veterans
- Click the link to check out all of Calum’s blogs.